I live in one of the most beautiful places in Australia – according to ME. I have a job I love (most of the time), 3 beautiful girls, who are old enough now to be independent…but still need their Mummy. #1 is nearly 21, lives with BF, #2 is nearly 18, saving hard for a gap year in the UK and # 3 is 14, loves One Direction and the Hunger Games. Hubby and I have been married 21 years and I don’t know what I would do with out him.



I spend far too much time on the computer – often pretending to work, so when all my words with friend’s games are played and the gossip and news of the world read, I will BLOG.



Monday 30 September 2013

Life is Funny...

A funny nice thing has happened to me in the last few weeks. You may remember that I put it out in the world that I was not going to try and make a business out of my photography....it is all about me blah blah blah. 

I have since been contacted to do family photos on the beach - a friend of a friend of a friend saw my photos of the dancers at the beach and wanted photos of her family at the same location. I had to quickly come up with a price for my services because she insisted on paying.

Then I got a random call from a lady asking if I can take photos of a painting she want to sell. I will doing this work this week. She also wants a printed copy of the photo.

Finally one of my boys (casual labor hire) has asked me to shoot his wedding in February. I said I would do it for petrol money....but no they want to pay me a fair price.....

I am saving all the money I get from my photography....it is going towards my UK trip (or another lens)

These images are a few from the family at the beach. 





I am meeting some wonderful people along the way. I love what I do

No comments:

Post a Comment