I live in one of the most beautiful places in Australia – according to ME. I have a job I love (most of the time), 3 beautiful girls, who are old enough now to be independent…but still need their Mummy. #1 is nearly 21, lives with BF, #2 is nearly 18, saving hard for a gap year in the UK and # 3 is 14, loves One Direction and the Hunger Games. Hubby and I have been married 21 years and I don’t know what I would do with out him.



I spend far too much time on the computer – often pretending to work, so when all my words with friend’s games are played and the gossip and news of the world read, I will BLOG.



Tuesday 3 July 2012

The start...start low, you can only go higher

I read somewhere that a magazine article should never take longer to read than the average person takes on the toilet!

So how long does the average person take on the toilet?

You see I am not average, I have chrons disease...Google it if you don't know what it is, it is yucky and is all about the intestinal tract - ergo the bowels. I am lucky at the moment, I have no symptoms at the moment - except for my toilet habits which I am told are not normal. But they are normal for me.

So how long should a blog be… about the same length as the average crap?

I promise this will not be a toilet blog or a blog about my health issues; it will be my ramblings and some of my photos.

I am writing for myself, a friend once told me I should write (she is a writer) she said I was funny and had a way with words, what she doesn’t understand that often what I think gets lost between the brain and the fingers. I tried a short story or two, I spend so much time going back to edit what I wrote I lost the plot (literally) then got bored.

So my rule to myself is once I hit PUBLISH I will not go back and edit my words.  

No comments:

Post a Comment