I live in one of the most beautiful places in Australia – according to ME. I have a job I love (most of the time), 3 beautiful girls, who are old enough now to be independent…but still need their Mummy. #1 is nearly 21, lives with BF, #2 is nearly 18, saving hard for a gap year in the UK and # 3 is 14, loves One Direction and the Hunger Games. Hubby and I have been married 21 years and I don’t know what I would do with out him.



I spend far too much time on the computer – often pretending to work, so when all my words with friend’s games are played and the gossip and news of the world read, I will BLOG.



Wednesday 5 September 2012

Don't want to vist the hospital!

Two days running, if I thought anyone actually read this blog, they might be surprised. I did mention in passing to a few people on the weekend that I started a blog…but no more details than that. I have told one close friend and I hope she will start to read it occasionally.

Today I am finally starting to feel human again; this cold/flu has been the pits. I never get colds, in fact the last one I had was about 8 years ago.

It is a very good thing that I am feeling better, Mum has had a knee reconstruction and I have to visit her in hospital, not the place to be with a cough and runny nose. The surgery was yesterday and it went well….unless you count the low blood pressure that kept her in recovery for 2 hours. I don’t know why that surprised anyone, there is history…..

I don’t really want to go to the hospital…I know I have too, I hope she will understand that I will not spend a lot of time there, she will be there for 3 weeks. But I am still a bit raw from Dad dying in February. I spent so much time in the hospital with him. I want years before I have to do that again. Is that selfish of me? I mean Mum is going to be OK, she will be better than before….I have offered for her to come and stay with me during her recovery, surely that’s enough.

I am printing the bee eater photo for her to have in her room. And also to show of to the nurses and her other visitors, more lasting than flowers and hospitals don’t like plants in the rooms.

The briefs are out for the Canon EOS competition, I hope to be getting a brown box in the mail soon with the props you need to use… in the mean time I need to think how to do a portrait using spaghetti, my first thought is to borrow a young child and get them to help…now where will I find a small child…..

I have taken no new photos for this entry so I will include 2 more from the weekend. I was playing with photo shop and merged a few photos to show movement. 
kill the bee, eat the bee, go for more

Both look good enlarged

pelican landing


      

No comments:

Post a Comment