I live in one of the most beautiful places in Australia – according to ME. I have a job I love (most of the time), 3 beautiful girls, who are old enough now to be independent…but still need their Mummy. #1 is nearly 21, lives with BF, #2 is nearly 18, saving hard for a gap year in the UK and # 3 is 14, loves One Direction and the Hunger Games. Hubby and I have been married 21 years and I don’t know what I would do with out him.



I spend far too much time on the computer – often pretending to work, so when all my words with friend’s games are played and the gossip and news of the world read, I will BLOG.



Thursday 11 October 2012

Windy Day

A day off today and the wind is blowing a gale...no photography  opportunities today. I want to look at some photos for editing...I want to read a book....I want to watch a movie...I want to go shopping...I can't be bothered do doing anything....I am procrastinating.
If you have no dead lines or agenda, if no one knows what you have planned is is still procrastinating?
I am easily distracted today, I guess the wind is playing it games on me today...I am sure any school teacher/child carer can tell you that windy days are the worse days for behavior. When my girls were young they used to go silly on windy days...driving me to distraction. Today I have a puppy and a cat doing the same thing, they have been tormenting each other running around like they are possessed. Although puppy has just collapsed next to my feet and will sleep for hours now.
The posty has just opened the gate....goody this means stuff that wont fit in the letter box = ebay goodies. No ebay goodies even better, presents from the UK. I have got a box of sweets (although I think I am supposed to  share), there is soft toys for the girls mascots from the Olympic Games 2012. 

I had sad news at work yesterday - one of my boys (casual staff) is leaving to move to Melbourne in December. He is my favorite and if I was 18 I would be "crushing" on him. (don't get all weird and think I am a dirty old woman - I don't see him like that now). When I asked him if his lady would be going with him...he told me there is no Lady. This explains why he is moving, a few months ago he was telling me of his plan to go to Venice next year and propose, then have a pre wedding honeymoon in the UK. I am selfish enough to hope they work it out so he will stay and keep working for me. I wish I could get the courage to ask him to pose for me before he leaves, he has some awesome tattoos, a nice body and I need a nude model for a photography challenge. It won't happen...I am his boss and this would cross the line and be really creepy. (even from my point of view). 

I am suffering photoshop block...I want to edit photos for the challenge and the photo 5 competition, I am happy with nothing!
This is my thought for filling the frame - the October challenge - this is a iris center. I thought a flower would be easy for this challenge....nu ua. I might have to use one of my girls or Lilly.



No comments:

Post a Comment