I live in one of the most beautiful places in Australia – according to ME. I have a job I love (most of the time), 3 beautiful girls, who are old enough now to be independent…but still need their Mummy. #1 is nearly 21, lives with BF, #2 is nearly 18, saving hard for a gap year in the UK and # 3 is 14, loves One Direction and the Hunger Games. Hubby and I have been married 21 years and I don’t know what I would do with out him.



I spend far too much time on the computer – often pretending to work, so when all my words with friend’s games are played and the gossip and news of the world read, I will BLOG.



Monday 1 October 2012

Friends with kids

The first photo required for the EOS photo5 competition is spaghetti portrait...I had the brilliant idea of using my co worker's 3 year old daughter, I pictured her sitting a a table outside with a bowl of cooked spaghetti making a face ***read portrait***, I would get a beautiful photo of a sweet little girl making a portrait with spaghetti. Well that was the plan...what I got was a sweet little girl scooping up and playing with the spaghetti, then throwing it at her brother. Oh and it was raining so the photo shoot happened inside.




I was a lot of fun and while I didn't get the photo I imagined, I did get some nice ones for CW and his fiance. 

This is the photo I am gong to use for the comp. It may not be the best, it may not be the most original. But I still like it and I am out of ideas. 


I made the most of the morning and took a few photos of Baby Girl and Brother, I sent copies to CW for printing if he wants.

Baby Girl told me she has three rules

# 1 Do what Mummy and Daddy tell me.
# 2 Be nice to everyone
# 3 Use your manners


If more people behaved like this 3 year old we would live in a much nicer world. 

I had to laugh when Baby girl said 'I want a biscuit' her Mum replied with 'I want a million dollars'. Baby Girl looked bashful and said ' Please Mummy can I have a biscuit'. This must be a game they play, it works Baby girl doesn't need to be told to use her manners, she gets a little nudge in the right direction and it works.

I posted my challenge topic for October and got an email from the guru telling me it was a good idea. (and reminding me to correct the day)

Now I need to come up with a sunflare photos. i have an idea, I just need to work out how I can do it. I am still struggling with the other 3 competition photos, little people to scale, tissue paper and fishing line. Fishing line I hope is taken care of #2 has a friend who has made a dress using fishing net and line. I will take some photos for her website in exchange for using the dress for the competition. This will take place on Thursday.

Tomorrow I am shopping with #3 and Mother...it will be a long and tiring day with nothing achieved for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment