I have just deleted a page long rant about how everything sucks I sounded like a big sooky la la. I was reminded that when things seem really bad write 2 lists, the bad and the positive
The Bad and the Positive
- My car was damaged when someone hit me when I was stopped at light
- No one was hurt, I do not need to pay the excess
- My car was making a weird noise - possible water pump
- My sister was driving my car when I heard it, can't hear the noise when driving with radio on - avoided major damage
- No car for a week
- A chance to take a few days off work and catch up on my editing
- My trip to Chile has been cancelled for this year. (by my trip I mean Daughter #3's school trip - I am going as a parent helper)
- I will be able to go on a photography trip to the Top End of Australia with my teacher/mentor/workshop boss.
- Trip to Chile still on the plan for next year = more time to save
- Daughter #3 left gas on grill running before lighting this morning resulting in a gas flare
- singed hair and a huge fright, this could have been very very bad, it has taken most of the day for us to get over the fright.
- I had another wedding to photograph on Saturday with Ra Ra....and it rained again
- I had my umbrella for my camera :)
- My pay dispute with work has still not been resolved after 12 months and I am getting more and more angry about it.
- when the money comes it will get a new stove and pay for my trip to the Top End
I am sure if I thought hard I would find more things to complain about... I am not going to. I going to get on with it and know that these things will all work out.
I have not edited my photos taken this week....I should be doing that now. I prefer procrastination....So much so I am going to make my lunch and watch a movie with D#3
Watch this space for HWMBO new website, this week I have to find time during my procrastination to finish it for him. Then I get to work on mine. I did a baby photo shoot as well as the wedding in the rain so I am getting a collection for my portfolio.
These are my entries monthly for the Flickr challenges. Food and Winows