I live in one of the most beautiful places in Australia – according to ME. I have a job I love (most of the time), 3 beautiful girls, who are old enough now to be independent…but still need their Mummy. #1 is nearly 21, lives with BF, #2 is nearly 18, saving hard for a gap year in the UK and # 3 is 14, loves One Direction and the Hunger Games. Hubby and I have been married 21 years and I don’t know what I would do with out him.



I spend far too much time on the computer – often pretending to work, so when all my words with friend’s games are played and the gossip and news of the world read, I will BLOG.



Tuesday 11 December 2012

Favorite photo

This months challenge is supposed to be an easy one....choose your favorite photo for 2012. Not as easy as it sounds. I picked a few I am happy with, then asked the family which one they thought was best. Of course they all liked different ones. In the end it was between two I took at this years Ekka. I chose this one.




I have had a crappy week or so, not much time at all for social networking, most days I am lucky if I get on Facebook. It is a busy time of year at work with University Graduations. I have Christmas break ups and people who want to catch up before Christmas and there was the birthday parties and celebrations. I have also had to contend with the hangovers from these parties and gatherings. I often plan not to drink, but when I am not driving one drink turns to 2 and 3 and 4.....

I have had a week of breakages as well, I dropped my iPad...I thought I was lucky and no damage was done, until I wanted to charge it, nothing, nada, zip. Apple couldn't have given me better service, it was out of warranty - yeah I know that, what happens now...they send it away and Apple says that it can't be repaired, so replace it with another one. Ok I am good with this, how much? $235.00. AND we will cut out the middle man and do it while you wait. This was the best result I could have hoped for. ***I was sure I would have to buy a new one*** 

Next to go was the microwave, the lights work, the turn table turns, but no heating. I am so used to having a microwave I forgot that I needed to cook my veges in a pan making dinner late for the last 3 nights. Small things, like defrosting a bread roll for lunch drove me insane. In the junk mail there was advertising for a 20% off for VIP Members at our local Good Guys today, after 5 days of no instant heat. Life in the kitchen has returned to normal.

The fan stopped working on the same day as the microwave....and this was a 32oC day, fortunately the weather gods have been kind and given us a few days of cooler temps and rain. (I picked up a new fan today at the sale)

My computer at work caught a random virus (not my fault) and everything needed to be reloaded, as this was done remotely a lot of my programs for work were not loaded, so for 3 days I could only do half my work. Then there was the catch up....

My baby girl Lilly hurt her leg, so she has been to the vet today. We are hoping it is muscular and will be better for some anti inflammatory medication will fix it. The other options are just too horrible to think about at the moment.

Today was the day to restore order to my house, I have a new microwave, fan and the puppy will get better after her trip to the vet. 

I have a big weekend with lots of photography and friends planned. So lots of photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment